Listing Concierge is a comprehensive spotlight marketing plan that agents use to win listings, prove their value, and turn one listing into three. It’s available to Coldwell Banker affiliated agents for a fraction of the amount it would cost them to piece it together. And it also saves time because Team Listing Concierge, or TLC as we like to call it, does most of the work. It’s a win-win!
Today’s real estate market is hot. There is high demand, low interest rates, and people are on the move, looking for more space for work and play since the pandemic changed our priorities.
So why do agents need to spend any money on a Listing Concierge package? It’s commonplace for homes to go pending the first week on the market, and sometimes before there’s even time to mail a Just Listed announcement to the neighborhood.
I’ll tell you why. Listing Concierge is more than just about property marketing, it’s about agent marketing. It’s still important for agents to get their name out there and gain exposure to help them continue to grow their business – and Listing Concierge does just that.
Imagine, an agent lists a home in a neighborhood that they farm. They purchase a Listing Concierge Gold package and…
- A “for sale” sign goes up in the front yard with a rider that encourages passers-by to text a keyword for more information. A digital flyer is provided, and the agent now has a lead*.
- A Just Listed announcement in a shiny silver envelope is sent to the neighbors. It includes a note from the agent that talks about all the marketing being done and lets them know they will do the same for them if they decide to sell their home. The neighbors are impressed and hold on to it.
- When an open house is held, potential buyers walk away with a beautiful, professional brochure which includes the agent’s contact information.
- A social media ad appears in the news feeds of likely buyers within Facebook and Instagram as well as other apps such as CNN, ESPN and HGTV.com. Anyone who interacts with this ad becomes a potential lead.
- An email flyer is sent to the agent’s personal sphere of contacts. A recipient might not be in the market to buy but may know someone who is. They forward the flyer.
- The home is featured on the Coldwell Banker “At Home” TV show which includes the agent’s contact information so potential buyers can inquire directly*.
- The home (and agent) is advertised in a glossy magazine or a weekly newspaper*.
- Once the home sells, the neighbors receive a postcard announcing the sale and reminding them about the marketing plan the agent used. When it’s time to sell their home, this agent is top-of-mind.
And that is just some of the goodness included in a Listing Concierge package!
The home sells. The sellers are impressed by the agents marketing plan. And the agent is exposed to many other potential clients. It’s a win all around!
In this market, agents should be taking advantage of the exposure that Listing Concierge provides, including exposure for themselves!
*Not all Listing Concierge packages include all the materials listed.